Event Co - Ordinator
The fix are looking for an Event Co-ordinator to support a busy team within an amazing events agency – the agency are based in Windsor. Given their future growth plans they are now looking for a Event Co-ordinator to join the Live team.
The right candidate for the Event Co-ordinator role will support a team of Project Managers, Production Managers and Producers in the organisation and delivery of a wide range of events.
Event Co-ordinator Key responsibilities:
- Pre-event research & venue finding (UK and overseas)
- Assisting the Project Lead with writing and research for client proposals
- Supporting the Project Lead in the creation and updating of the onsite running order throughout the life of the project
- Supporting multiple Project Managers at the same time Tracking of purchases and costs and raising of supplier POs
- Sourcing and booking of suppliers and creation of supplier contracts once confirmed
- Sourcing event props and entertainment Diarising reminders for key milestones detailed in the timeline
- Key contact for any registration and delegate management, to include reporting, cleansing and collating
- Booking of delegate flights and travel Printing and collation of onsite delegate packs Badge creation, printing and collation
- Pre-event preparation Booking of crew and transport
The Event Co-ordinator position is a fantastic opportunity for a junior candidate to join an exciting and growing agency!