London's award winning interior design and fit out company are seeking a well- rounded talented Revit technician with proficient experience in commercial interior fit-out schemes. The company is relied upon by its clients to create unique and sustainable workspaces. This firm is experiencing a vast period of growth, and they work hard to maintain a high quality service, and to ensure that their people are always learning and never settling for anything less than excellence, all rewarded with annual benefits.
You will be required to:
- Be experienced in commercial interior fit-out projects.
- Be fluent in Revit.
- Have a high level of technical talent and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to solve problems.
- Work under pressure to succinct deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a working knowledge of UK building regulations, systems and methods of construction.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.