Sales Support for Industry Leading Furniture Company
A leading international furniture company is seeking a Sales Support person to join their Contract Team. The company designs and produces a range of home and office furniture and is a leader in the UK market. They offer growth from within and take the time to care for their staff. This role is great for someone looking to join a close-knit support team and grow within a successful and established business.
- Provide support to the UK sales team in all aspects of quotations and order processing
- Ownership of office-based sales functions
- Act as first point of contact for client queries, pricing requests, delivery delays, partial deliveries, snagging, etc.
- Source stock and merchandising samples from internal departments, and distribute samples to clients upon request and on time
- Source and distribute loan stock from the warehouses, ensuring the client details, timeline, loan period, tracking and recovery details are adhered to
- Follow up on outstanding special requests or maintenance requests sent to international headquarters
- All aspects of order entry and account set up onto SAP tracking tool, ensuring details are in line with organisational guidelines
- Manage and track sign-off for high value orders by sales team
- Track orders on SAP daily, tracking status of orders and updates as required.
- Submit delivery and installation forms to installation managers right after orders are placed, book direct deliveries with factory, ensuring the manager has the booking form, order acknowledgement, plan and quotation
- Complete snagging forms, ensuring all information is submitted to the department for approval, updating client on progress and details
- Track replacement orders using SAP, ensuring all details are correctly recorded
- Liaise with account managers to find solutions to products delays using suppliers for temporary support
- Provide support to other operations team members as needed
- Experience within a similar support role within a furniture company
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to manage complaints and queries in a consultative and respectful manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident on the phone and email
- An eagerness to join a company which will allow you to grow and develop, ensuring longevity in your role
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Highly organised with extreme attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Advanced Microsoft Excel ability