Boutique branding agency are looking to recruit a creative artworker to join their bright and talented team.
This agency like to keep things simple, they are open and honest and bring a sense of informality and fun to all they do. This is an exciting time to join them as they are expanding and developing their offering.
The successful artworker will be a confident team player, reliable and technically able to deliver accurate print and digital artwork for all studio output. You will work closely with designers and production teams and get involved in all elements of the creative process. We’re looking for an artworker who is keen to have autonomy and ownership over projects, a sharp minded problem solver who enjoys a diverse mix of disciplines.
What we are looking for:
- At-least four years commercial experience working for a creative studio.
- An expert in ensuring all artwork is accurately prepared for print/code to detailed specification.
- Strong retouching skills
- Good eye for typography and layout skills.
- Confidence in developing designs when clear creative direction has been approved.
- Experience liaising with suppliers and designers to ensure artwork is supplied to the correct spec.
- Effective file management and archiving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of print processes, paper stocks and production.
- Good knowledge of digital processes and production.
- Excellent CS package skills.
If you are an experienced artworker looking for a new challenge we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with your cv and portfolio. Amazing office space and team culture and incredible benefits here too!