This global and award-winning agency in central London is looking for a Design Director to join their team. The agency work with some of the biggest FMCG clients, but also work on lots of other cultural and charitable brands too.
As a Design Director joining this agency you will be working on predominantly FMCG and branding projects for global clients. You will be a strategic thinker with the ability to drive ideas and points of view, knowing how to build a brand on a global platform.
- Building and redefining brands on a global scale.
- Have extensive insight of your clients/ brands in order to direct the evolution of the portfolio architecture.
- Design visual brands so they are globally relevant
- Work closely with the Client Partner and Strategy team in order to deliver the strategic needs of the client.
- Coach and manage more junior members of the team in order to deliver high value projects, demonstrating exceptional creativity, intellect, strategic thinking and commercial acumen.
- Actively review the team’s delivery and resource management to achieve creative and commercial outcomes.
- Effectively lead multiple projects with a view to expand project scope and create further revenue opportunities.
- Provide creative guidance with different partner agencies in order to roll-out work across multiple touch-points (comms, shopper, digital).
- Proactively support the Creative Director with the delivery of award-winning creative work.
- Solid background and experience of working with FMCG clients (global household brands) on branding and packaging projects.
- Experience of working across branding and corporate.
- You will have at least 8 years agency experience and will have been in a Senior Designer position for at least 3 years.
- Be a strategic thinker
- Have the ability to effectively brief, lead and motivate teams
- Be great with and in front of clients so you can strengthen your relationships, influence and have honest conversations with them.
- Manage the work around you to contribute to an amazing pipeline of creative award entries
- Ensure projects hit the brief and are backed up with strategic rigour
- Commercially astute ensuring projects are delivered to budget
If you would like to work on some of the world’s best-known brands and get the chance to create the world’s next big brands then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and samples as soon as you can!