Digital Project Manager - to £50,000
An exciting opportunity for a digital project manager to join an award-winning creative lead business consultancy.
You will be leading in-house and outsourced teams of designers, UX expert, programmers, and QA specialists. You must have experience managing deliveries of projects smoothly under timing/resources pressure. You will be simultaneously handling multiple projects for international corporate clients in the UK and Europe.
* Manage key client accounts and lead digital projects
* Budget estimation, defining project scope, development planning
* Building a team, coordinating and motivating its members
* Technical competence and understanding of Content Management Systems and web technologies
* Managing multiple projects development through their full lifecycle ensuring on-time delivery within budget
* Handling projects risks and changes
* Liaising with the client and maintaining positive international client relations
* Financial and administrative management
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, please submit your CV and work examples, stating your salary expectations and availability.
To receive up-to-the-minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit
Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.