Junior / Midweight Creative - Relocation
Junior / Midweight Creative | Zurich, Switzerland | CHF: competitive base + bonus
Our client is a global marketing and advertising agency whose history stretches back over 100 years and a turnover in excess of €100m.
They devise and execute global multi-level campaigns for arts and cultural organisations, sporting occasions, governments, technology companies, professional services brands and more.
The team has won a lot of their recent pitches so the creative needs to grow to support new clients such as H&M and BMW.
We're looking for an ambitious Creative with copywriting and art directing experience to support the creative teams. Experience of working internationally and in an agency environment is essential.
Key skills & experience:
- Copywriting experience
- Creative thinker
- Proven track record of delivering creative marketing strategies that have provided results
- Experienced at working with a variety of mediums/outputs
- Client focused
- Confident at pitching ideas to a variety of people
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to the required standard, on time and to budget
- Great attention to detail and the capacity to manage multiple projects
- Experience working in international environments and in diverse teams
- Great communication skills in English (another European language would be beneficial)
This job is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
We are committed to equal opportunities.