Client Service Director - Maternity Contract
This acclaimed creative communications agency, who work with some of the most recognised retail brands in the market, are looking to bring on board a Client Services Director to cover an upcoming 9 month maternity contract, starting in July/ August 2019.
As CSD, you are directly responsible for motivating and managing the Client Services team, ensuring that as a result all work that is delivered is to an excellent standard and that everything runs smoothly to plan, from brief to launch.
- You'll engrain yourself in the business, from always exemplifying the agencies mission statement, to ensuring that a positive attitude stems from the top, to consistently strengthening client relationships through client service excellence
- You'll build long term relationships with your clients, utilizing your strategic mindset to ensure that partnerships consistently go from strength to strength
- Working in this integrated agency, you'll be a lynchpin between teams and divisions, ensuring that all teams work in cohesion to ensure that all creative delivered is done so to the standard this agency has previously set
- As CSD, you'll manage a team of dedicated Account Handlers of varying levels (Executive to Senior Director) demonstrating clear and concise leadership, with an empathetic nature and clear expectations, establishing yourself as the point of escalation
- At this level, you will join the agency with an excellent commercial understanding, able to identify, pursue and convert new business opportunities, managing the pitch process whilst taking overall ownership of all client retainers and financial forecasting
To be considered for this maternity contract, you must have experience working at this level in a similar creative agency, ideally working with clients within the retail, fashion or lifestyle sectors. You'll have an integrated approach and be comfortable delivering work spanning design, content, TVCs, digital, OOH and VOD.
As this agency is mid-sized, you'll have the right type of attitude to seamlessly fit in with the team; you'll be humble, creative, passionate and above all, driven!
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to start the conversation!