A successful retail design agency, who specialise in integrating digital and print communication Design are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. The agency who work with some of the biggest names in retail, hold an established and exciting position within the market and the world of design.
What's the role?
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all marketing and PR activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute the marketing communications programme
- Oversee all marketing communications activity
- Create external agency content channels
- Develop, create and Manage Press and PR
- Work with the Director of Marketing & Business Development to attend and speak at networking / agency events
- Oversee awards entry programmes
- Management of the more junior marketing team
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have previous agency experience within a Marketing & PR role. You will have proven experience developing successful marketing campaigns and a high level of initiative when approaching work.
You will have the ability to manage and mentor junior employees whilst working alongside other Senior creatives. A Keen interest within the retail market is essential, as is a flexible approach to work!
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website