3D Mid-Level OR Senior Designer – Highly Creative & Huge Variety of Projects!
An amazing opportunity for a creative 3D Mid or Senior Designer to join this global award winning studio. They have fantastic offices near Waterloo Station. They are a very social team of 10 who have quarterly away days.
This design studio are very forward thinking and creative. They create engaging and immersive environments and customer experiences that are true to each brand. Designing across all sectors from retail boutiques to department stores, hospitality to travel retail and F&B.
As a talented creative 3D Mid or Senior Designer, you will work with some of the world’s most exciting brands. The successful candidate must demonstrate significant experience in the retail sector and work towards expanding the breadth of the studio.
The 3D Mid or Senior Designer position offers the chance to design and manage projects from concept to completion with room to grow within the business in the future. You will have the opportunity to move to an associate in the next couple of years.
As the ideal candidate, you will fulfil all of the below:
• a minimum of 5 years’ experience working across all stages of design from concept to site implementation
• have strong creative drive and conceptual thinking
• a broad creative and client management experience and be able to inspire and lead a team
• highly motivated, organised and a team player with a hands on approach
• confident in Vectorworks, Photoshop, InDesign and either SketchUp or Cinema 4D is essential
• freehand sketching skills are a must
• experience working both in the UK and Internationally are a strong advantage
You will be offered the chance to work on some amazing projects with great brands and join our talented team of designers and disruptive thinkers.
Please ensure that when applying that your portfolio and CV are in a pdf format.