The Fix have an amazing new opportunity for an Account manager to work within one of our full service creative design agencies in Buckinghamshire.
The ideal candidate for the account manager role will have at least 2/3 years’ experience working in a busy agency managing projects including: advertising, direct marketing, channel / sales promotions and events.
As an account manager you will have responsibility for a number of B2B and B2C brands, taking charge of budgets and administration. You will be managing a portfolio of accounts for major high-profile clients, dealing with all aspects of their business. You will also use your existing network of industry contacts to generate revenue and pitch for new work.
As an Account manager you will:
• Be involved at every stage of the process from working with designers at strategy and concept stage through to production and final delivery.
• This role requires an individual that is outgoing and very confident with strong integrated campaign experience, organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
• Working within corporate guidelines, Creative eye, experience with Digital and Trade / Consumer Promotions, numeracy (ability to use Excel).To plan, budget and invoice.
• An eye for detail is essential as an account manager. Good spoken and written communication skills, strong presentation and negotiation skills, confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
• Good organisational and time management skills, good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
So if you are an experienced Account manager looking for your next career move - get in touch!