Location: 102 Petty France
Grade: Band D (EO)
Salary: £25,893 – 29,729 per annum
Post Type: Fixed Term for 12 months
Summary of Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Design102, a unique central government design studio working on projects that make a difference to people’s lives. You will be responsible for managing accounts and maintaining long lasting relationships with your clients.
This is a hybrid account / project management role where you will be managing day-to-day project activity, liaising with clients, working with designers and lots more.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- managing a portfolio of accounts and being the lead point of contact for matters specific to your clients
- building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- preparing design quotes and schedules for client approval, liaising with the account managers, design managers and traffic team
- meeting clients for briefings and presenting creative ideas for approval or development along with your design colleagues
- discussing work schedules and status knowledgeably and confidently
- sense and content checking materials supplied at all stages of development
- project managing the successful delivery of creative jobs, working closely with designers and ensuring that the outputs meet client needs and budget
For more details and to apply please click the Apply button, follow the link ‘Apply for a Job’ and search reference 1631988.
Closing Date: 17th May 2019