Creative Artworker with digital experience
We are looking for a Mid-Weight Creative Artworker with digital experience, ideally you know what it’s like to work in an agency and it’s a bonus (but not required) if you have done work in healthcare/pharma. The day to day of the creative artworker role would be working across all of the agency's accounts sitting across both consumer healthcare and pharma.
So, what are we looking for in our creative artworker?
- An agency background
- Approachable and has a positive “can do” attitude
- A person who has an amazing attention to detail and is incredibly thorough
- Someone with a solid understanding of design principles
- A person who loves everything creative
- A self-starter who is happy to get stuck in where needed and work on own initiative
- A good listener who understands the art of communication
- A person who wants to be part of a fun and friendly team
- A Problem-solver
- Someone flexible and collaborative
- Job Requirements of the creative artworker:
- Experience in following briefs / mark-ups/ guidelines
- Can take a formulated concept and execute
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to manage and priorities workload
- Able to administer and maintain a clear and logical filing system for artwork and brand assets.
- Being able to edit and adapt artwork in various formats for print and digital.
- Occasional design and retouching/photoshopping
- Proficient and Advanced in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Intermediate level of use for WordPress
- Experience building websites in WordPress
- UI/UX knowledge preferable
- Healthcare experience preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of ABPI code
- Basic understanding of pharma styles
- Understanding referencing
- MI Touch
· - Looking for an experienced creative artworker with 3+ years’ experience