Office & Project Assistant for Creative Architectural Practice
A creative architectural practice is seeking a friendly and outgoing Office and Project Assistant to join their London office. The practice works across several sectors, both public and private. They are looking for someone with reception experience to assist with their front of house and over time, grow to a project assistant position. This is a great opportunity for someone to muck into a business support role and learn several new skills with a social and hardworking practice.
- Answer calls and work on the reception desk, being the first point of contact for incoming queries via phone and email
- Greet guests and visitors, making tea/coffee, preparing and cleaning meeting rooms, and keeping the studio tidy
- Manage ordering of office equipment, book couriers, taxis, travel, manage post, etc.
- Assist the project team with document management, liaising with external contacts, maintaining quality management, document control and IT guidelines
- Assist with reports, collating information from different teams and external contacts
- Maintain and update project contacts, calendars, library and filing, and more
- Help to book travel, plan events and book meetings
- Experience working in a front of house reception capacity
- A creative background or genuine interest in the architecture industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with an eagerness to muck in
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Possess a caring and friendly personality