This luxury kitchen and furniture company is committed to offering their clients a comprehensive bespoke concept-to-completion service. They are a family-run business going through a period of development so it is an exciting time to join the company.
They are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Designer with plenty of energy and ideas who can bring their own contemporary flair to the designs. Working alongside the Senior Designer, the role will involve liaising with clients and skilled craftsman to coordinate the full design, manufacture and installation of projects. The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong desire to succeed, who is looking to grow and develop within the company and who is able to adapt to the requirements of the role whilst ensuring that all designs are completed to a first-class standard.
Person / Experience Required:
- Experience in generating detailed and accurate presentation and production drawings
- CAD literate and experienced with Adobe packages
- A strong understanding of furniture production methods and materials
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and research a vast range of appliances and products to compliment designs
- A degree in Furniture Design / Architecture or similar is advantageous, but not essential
- As the role will involve travel, a driving licence and access to transport is preferred