This creative communications agency, with offices across the globe, are looking for a Project Manager to jump on board and oversee their talented CGI team. This creative hub, who work with some of the worlds most regarded arts and cultural institutes, need someone to collaborate with their Client Service and Creative teams to manage the CG process across a number of creative projects.
- Working with the Account Directors, to efficiently plan and forecast projects flowing through the studio, ensuring that the CGI designers schedules are properly planned, and that every project is fully resourced in advance of kick off
- You'll collaborate with the wider team to assist in defining, scoping and developing projects scopes, keeping an eye on budgets, scheduling and quality control and creating detailed project plans
- You'll build strong relationships with a variety of suppliers, alongside your internal teams so that you can consistently ensure workflow is smooth, communication is clear, and projects are delivered on time, against brief
- Using your understanding of the creative process, you'll be able to effectively troubleshoot at any stage of the design lifecycle, knowing how to update the wider team on status's throughout, all alongside supporting the Account Director and effectively updating the senior team on the progress of work
- As a Project Manager, you'll be incredibly organised and will run status reports to ensure that your team are up to speed, alongside checking design and development work before it is released to clients, quality checking and proofing
What skills are needed?
- Experience within a similar creative environment is key with a sound understanding of CGI and the process involved in this discipline; you'll be familiar with the design + development process and know how to efficiently manage a brief from end to end
- You'll be a great communicator, passionate about the creative industry and a champion for this agencies work!
- You'll know how to manage budgets and how to plan complex projects, always streamlining the workflow to ensure maximum creative productivity!
If you are a PM experienced with the process of CGI, with the above skill and attitude, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!