An incredible Middleweight opportunity has arisen within a retail and consumer focused design studio, who host a fantastic client list from Nike, Converse, Fortnum & Masons, John Lewis and more. With a positive outlook, office dog, a culture where you can be yourself, out the door on time (17:30), have fun, think big and win awards- this really makes for a great role for any designer looking to push boundaries and create industry leading work within the retail spaces.
As Middleweight Designer, you will be tasked on wide variety of projects from brand creation, activation, temporary spaces, packaging, digital, environmental, campaigns with an ambitious attitude and attention to craft and concept.
As Middleweight Designer, you will have;
- 3+ years industry experience
- Proven background within consumer brands, ability to make bold and unique creative which is both conceptually and strategically lead, which is demonstrable within your folio
- Ability to form independent ideas and develop narrative within creative
- Confident in presenting, taking ownership on projects and hunger to really push projects into bigger and more ambitious directions
- Fun and collaborative nature with an edge, who wants to be themselves and take an active role within the culture of the studio
- Passionate about great design.
As a studio, Tomorrow can not speak more highly of them and simply put is a great opportunity! If this sounds like you, then please do not hesitate in getting in touch as this role will not be round for long!