Integrated creative agency in Hertfordshire needs a mid to senior writer with agency experience, print and digital.
Copywriter - Up to £60,000 - Hertfordshire
Independently owned,small agency, great work environment. Working closely with clients and the 2 CDs, this is a great opportunity for out of London-based writing talent. Previous agency experience required.
I have a great opportunity for an experienced writer on a rolling freelance or permanent basis.
Working as part of the team in a small creative agency in Hertfordshire, you will be writing DM: long and short copy; print brochures and collateral, print ads and also digital (landing pages, downloadable PDFs, web copy and emails)
They like people in the team to be able to work in the agency - ideally full time or potentially a day or two a week - please be sure you are happy with the location.
They need a full time mid/senior writer - paying up to £45-60K or potentially £250-300 a day if you have a Ltd company.
Based in their offices for at least some of the time and working across one key client (a large national treasure) for the mainstay and all other clients (from automotive to healthcare) they are looking for a versatile creative with previous advertising and campaign-driven experience, direct marketing. A folio that demonstrates your flexibility in B2B and B2C and short/long form is important - ideally with some social/digital, website and email marketing.
Good tone of voice experience and being able to strike the balance between friendly and not overly colloquial is important and previous experience writing for a public sector/service type client would be a bonus.
- Talented integrated writer with agency experience writing for a variety of clients and industry sectors.
- A folio of recent and relevant copywriting work demonstrating print and digital, short and long form.
- Ability to write snappy headlines and distil long research content in to digestible copy.
- Good at adapting tone of voice to suit. Particularly important to be able to write friendly but not too colloquial in tone.
- Collaborative spirit - to work with the 2 CDs and the account handling team well.
- A perfectionist with grammar and English as first language is a must.
- Easy commutable distance to Hertfordshire.
Copywriter - Up to £60,000 - HertfordshireIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.