Graphic Designer/Illustrator | Architecture | 6 Weeks + | £15-20ph | Winchester
The practice is an award-winning firm who work predominantly in the heritage and residential sectors. The presentation of design to their clients, planners and general public is of paramount importance, and so they are looking for an exceptional candidate who can keep up with the fast-paced demands of the studio.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the built environment and have excellent hand sketching/painting/illustrative skills in addition to computer based graphic design skills. Designers who are based either in London or Winchester will be considered, if you are commuting from London, 1-day remote working can be negotiated.
- Assist in the production of presentation material including brochures, planning applications and publicity documents, using either drawing board or computer
- To assist in updating the website as and when required
- When required assist in the print room and the copying of drawings both in colour and black and white
- High standard of presentation of work
- Hand sketching/drawing skills advantageous
- Demonstrable understanding of computers and computer graphics and a willingness to deepen knowledge and experience
- Good communication skills and personal presentation
- Working knowledge of MSOffice (Word/Excel)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Dreamweaver
- Proficient in Outlook
- Excellent drawing and presentation skills
If you are interested in applying for this Graphic Designer/Illustrator Role, please contact Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.