Global tech company are looking for Creative Designer to join their growing business in Buckinghamshire. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team in a role that offers great progression opportunities and ownership of the role. This role will also require a high level of organisation to prioritise work load and output.
You will be responsible to build an effective and efficient creative design output, built on current designs as well as creating new ones to raise the profile of the company. To demonstrate a practical commitment to the strategy and aims of the brand.
You will overall ensure an optimised & smooth support, roll-out & communication of the various initiatives to internal teams and customers.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Design & update a range of printed materials to support the company product offer (including catalogues, brochures, product manuals, in-store merchandising, posters, banners, infographics)
- Design digital artworks to support the brand & campaigns and for our customers digital platforms (Facebook ads, Instagram posts, web graphics, website banners, email footer banners …)
- Design bespoke items such as Window Display, Posters, Dispensing Mats, Flyers, Invitations, Price lists, Digital banners, signatures...
- Develop new design concepts for marketing campaigns
- Gather content, design and send Monthly Newsletter (digital & printed)
- Manage & optimise our B2C websites updates & Social Media platforms
- Manage independently production & printing of materials, liaising with suppliers
- Receiving, checking quality and sending the materials to customers in a timely manner
- Manage approval process & act as the Brand guardian: ensuring the Brand guidelines are followed at all times and that the look and feel of the brand & assets are respected and consistent
- Manage marketing collaterals production (research new, request quotes, raise Purchase Orders, receive, stock, despatch)
- Develop Videos (for training, product advertisement, …)
- Organising and prioritising requests to ensure deadlines are met (often tight deadlines) in a timely manner, ensuring artwork quality does not suffer, and answers the brief requested
- PowerPoint and Excel (essential)
- Happy to be PC based
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop…), InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator (essential)
- Holding accountability for the accuracy, wording, grammar, spelling, consistency and quality of the artworks created.
- Excellent written, spelling and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic & looking for efficiency
- Keeping up to date with current design trends
- Pro-active in the development of self and undertake training consistent with developing skills relevant to duties and responsibilities of the role
- Self-driven, enthusiastic and a 'go the extra mile' attitude.
- Show initiative and develop creative solutions
- Degree in Creative Design
- 3 years’ experience working with a Global Brand, with preferably experience with luxury/premium offers