Senior Event Production Manager/Producer
Awesome and very-well established mid-sized Private Events Agency north of the river is looking for a Senior Event Production Manager/Producer. it's an uber fun and fast-paced environment with a team with a lot of personality! They produce extremely creative high-end custom events for their clients with almost unimaginable attention to detail. They are looking for a very polished, yet personable crème de la crème Producer/Production Manager to join their existing Events and Production team on a permanent basis.
There are great promotion and development opportunities in the role and its an opportunity to work on some of the very best private event projects internationally.
They are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- A wealth of experience in the events production space (this isn't an entry-level role!)
- The ability to specify technical requirements across lighting, sound and video are very useful (please note, this is not a Technical Production Manager role)
- High-Level /Operational knowledge of software such as AutoCAD and Sketch Up (hands on design knowledge isn't necessary)
- Broad experience across (UK-based and International) logistics co-ordination
- Crew and Artist/Celebrity management/liaison
- Physical structure builds (sets, staging and scenery etc)
- Must have a passport and (ideally) a driving license
- The willingness to work on evenings and weekends as required to complete a project
- Strong budgetary management skills (experience managing project budgets in excess of £250,000)
- Knowledge of multiple languages are an advantage
- Confidence in ensuring that Heath and Safety procedures are adhered to
- The very best client-facing skills - presentable, personable, likeable and extremely emotionally intelligent
Please apply with your updated CV (with a phone number) as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role - because it will progress very quickly!