Are you a Sustainability Consultant with a background and proven knowledge and experience of environmental assessment tools such as BREEAM and thermal modelling? I am currently recruiting for a new role at a company in Lewes, with a practice who have an outstanding reputation in the local industry and this would be the perfect move to continue your career and gain new and exciting experience.
- Position: Sustainability Consultant
- Location: Lewes, Sussex
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary/Rate: £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Randstad CPE Contact: Matt Wright (Brighton branch - 01273 391010)
The company brief:
This well-established practice are experienced in all building sectors but are particularly focused on commercial, residential, education and healthcare projects. The company pride themselves on their team's diverse backgrounds and always endeavour to use their collective skills and experience to make sure their find the right solutions to clients' needs. Due to a range of new projects having been taken on, they are in a position to grow their team, and are now looking to take on a Sustainability Consultant, who is proficient in IES and BREEAM assessing.
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience.
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the industry, and the opportunity to run a team of 2-3 people.
- A supportive working environment and friendly team, as a key member of a growing and successful company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Good social scene within the office.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
Your new role:
As a Sustainability Consultant, you will have the exciting opportunity to work as part of a growing company and run a team of 2 or 3 other people, working across a broad range of projects. Experience of running a small team is not essential - just the ambition to do so. You will be responsible for carrying out BREEAM assessments and must use IES software with proficiency, managing and coordinating multiple projects at a time. You will need to deliver technical reports to clients and liaise confidently with both colleagues and clients.
- A Sustainability Consultant with proven experience of designing and detailing the mechanical ventilation, heating and cooling systems, active services and artificial lighting, to create sustainable buildings within the UK construction industry. This is essential to progress your application.
- Excellent experience of BREEAM assessing and proficiency in IES is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and run multiple projects while remaining organised, is vital.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Government Policies and Build Regulations concerning energy and sustainability.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.