Commercial Project Coordinator
Commercial project coordinator required for a global architecture, engineering and design practice based in Central London. The role will involve you working alongside the project coordinators and multi-disciplinary teams to assist in the delivery of high-profile projects. Taking a pivotal role in the project delivery from day one, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on performance of the project in the London studio. As a major practice of architects, designers, engineers and urbanists, this practice offers a unique opportunity to work on large, high-profile projects within interdisciplinary design teams
- Assisting in the creation and co-ordination of commercial documentation for opportunities on new and existing projects including fees, resources, workload, costings for activity matrices, baselines, teams etc.
- Analysis of project performance and reporting progress.
- Preparation of project performance monitoring data/documentation.
- Assist with project workload and forecasting.
- Assist with preparation of programmes of work, scopes of works and deliverable schedules.
- Preparation of costings and proposals for project changes.
- Preparing and the collation of time record and cost information for performance monitoring/billing purposes.
- Preparing fee draw arrangements and calculations of sums due for invoicing.
- Assisting with other project or business functions as necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Driven and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge of the construction industry and in a design-led environment.
- Knowledge of appointment documents will be an advantage, in particular NEC and/or CIC contract knowledge would also be an advantage.
- You will demonstrate a collaborative team-working style and enjoy working to tight deadlines.
- You will be able to work effectively and collaborate with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and one the following programming software is required: MS Project, CS Project, Primavera, Asta Power project or other knowledge of Deltek software will be beneficial.
Please note that due to the sensitivity of the project all successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard pre-employment check (BPSS) and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, right to work; three years' UK employment/education history and criminal record. If you are unable to meet these and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.