2 days left
- Job Functions
- Cad Technician
Position: CAD Technician
Our client is an International Interior Design Agency who specialise within the hospitality, retail and leisure sectors. They are looking for an experienced Technical Designer/ CAD Technician to join their highly skilled team.
Based in central London and with a portfolio of international clients, the team of outstanding designers, highly experienced FF&E staff and expert project managers have a proven track record in delivering projects on time, on budget and to the very highest levels of quality and finish.
Essential criteria for the role:
- Ability take on full detailed drawing packages
- Experience working on all stages of a project delivery
- Experience as a CAD technician in an interior design environment
- Strong design and technical ability
- Experience in using Vectorworks
- A background in Restaurant / Leisure design is an advantage
- Be up to date and aware of current trends within the industry
- To be able to work confidently within a team but also as an individual.
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- MS Office
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly