We are the hunt for a conceptual, ideas driven integrated Art Director for a creative communications agency we work with based in central London. The agency cover branding, advertising, PR and communications.
The Creative Director is a super creative and down to earth person who Truffle rate highly, she has a fabulous background from across the globe within creative advertising. She is very inspirational and a big selling point for the agency.
The role overview:
- They're looking for an Art Director to help them develop and deliver outstanding creative work for their clients - and their agency. You’ll concept, scamp, design, execute, present, produce, shape and inspire whatever it takes to solve complex business problems with strong, simple, scalable ideas. Online, offline and everywhere in-between.
- They want someone with progressive views on how brands can touch and move people.
- Someone who recognises the value of insight, impact, relevance and effectiveness.
- Someone who’s as excited by old-school craft as they are digital transformation.
- Someone who loves finding the human angle in client propositions - no matter how hidden.
- We don’t need an exclusively “advertising” creative: we want a creative thinker, who’ll consider client problems from different angles.
If that’s you, you’ll form part of a multi-disciplinary team with in-house capabilities across art and copy, video and interactive, artwork and design. You’ll be great at getting ideas down on paper with a pad and a pen - before expanding and applying them across everything from ads and videos to events and apps. Tactically and strategically, you’ll make a significant and proactive contribution to our agency’s creative output.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Art direction experience in leading advertising creative communications agencies
- Hands on design skills: Proficiency across the Adobe CC suite - including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility
- A restless curiosity and an infectious enthusiasm for our industry and your craft
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity get in touch with Mishel at Truffle today.
NOTE: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK