London, England, United Kingdom · Marketing
This is an opportunity to make a big impact. We do not currently have an Events Executive role in the marketing team, so you'll be responsible for owning and managing the events strategy roll out, inclusive of events we attend, as well as our growing focus on the owned events which we are rolling out.
What you'll do
- Own the events plan and critical timeline of all internal and externally led events in conjunction with various marketing team members.
- Manage and execute all events and webinars across the calendar year from conception right through to evaluation.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to coordinate across all event logistics such as venue, collateral, event kit, swag, exhibition stand logistics, attendance submission and more.
- Coordinating sales team attendance, post event survey and analysis of event outcomes.
- Assisting with event panelist briefings, speaker applications and submissions for various exhibitions and events.
- At least 3 years B2B events experience
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about coordinating various styles and formats of events
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experienced in working in a fast paced working environment
- Understanding of the Fintech and AML events landscape
- Negotiation experience with events organisations (multi-show deals)
What does success look like?
In 3 months time you will have built out the internal and external events strategy and calendar across the remainder of the year. Refining the process internally and defining how events are rolled out, with both internal and external staekeholders.
- Health Insurance
- Share options
- All of the usual start up benefits