Interior Designer and Technical Designer
This design and build company specialises in office fit-outs across multiple sectors including; information technology, financial services, social housing, legal and media.
As one of the market leaders in New Ways of Working, they offer their clients new, flexible approaches to their office designs. Being in a very competitive field they make sure that they really know their market, business and most importantly, know their clients. Clients value their commitment and pragmatism.
Person / Experience Required:
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- A forward thinking, positive attitude
- Office space planning experience within the office fit-out sector
- Happy to work independently once given direction on a project
- Able to collaborate with the design team and communicate with the construction team
- Planning and building control experience
- Knowledge of a 3D design package would be an advantage as would the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Fast-paced working environment - you will get to work across a whole range of exciting new projects
- They work with a whole range of clients
- Opportunity for career development and training
- Collaborative style of working and social team
- Annual performance bonus on top of a competitive salary