Talented and passionate Junior/Mid Designer wanted for vibrant, forward-thinking creative agency in West London.
The Designer will be joining a small, friendly team of creatives, accounts and developers and help them coming up with eye-catching, impactful and award-winning print and digital solutions for their B2B clients.
You will be involved in a broad variety of projects, having the chance to really input on briefs with your unique creativity and see things through to completion.
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes design, who has a keen eye for details, can work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, as well as come up with strong concepts.
You are passionate about editorial and typography, have experience designing layout for both print and digital platforms, have a strong understanding of how to follow guidelines and how to be creative within them.
- Previous experience preferably gained in an agency environment at Junior to Midweight level
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong Microsoft skills, in particular PowerPoint
- Demonstrated commercial experience of both print and digital
- Degree level (or equivalent) in Graphic Design
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Strong communications skills
- A real team-player!
In exchange you’ll get the opportunity to work with some amazing global, well-known clients and add some beautiful work to your portfolio!
This is a permanent role. To apply please, send your CV and portfolio!