Graphic Designer with Advanced Powerpoint
This is an exciting new opportunity for a highly creative and innovative Graphic Designer with Strong Powerpoint!
Our Central London client is a **TOP** healthcare communications agency who's looking for an excellent Graphics Designer to join their London based, Creative Studio on a Permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a someone who aims to make the next step in their career to join a growing and truly innovative company.
Working closely with the creative team the Graphics Designer will be responsible for producing stunning, high-end and engaging presentations for the company's pitches to be delivered in front of the clients, as well as other print assets.
- Produce high-quality PowerPoints and generate well-designed templates
- Take part in various projects and activities in support of the team
- Provide graphic support by offering graphic and slide layout recommendations
- Able to tell a visual story
- Able to employ excellent aesthetics, push the boundaries of PowerPoint
- Ensure slide are presented in an organized and cohesive manner
- Proof slides to ensure accuracy, as well as brand integrity
- Source imagery and creative visual elements as required
The ideal candidate must:
- have previous experience in a similar role, preferably gained within an agency environment
- have excellent design skills
- be PowerPoint Proficient
- have a solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft tools
- have an eye for detail
- have strong written and oral communication skills
- be proactive and resourceful
- be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while under pressure
This is a Full Time role.
If you are an innovative and bright designer who enjoys to take on new challenges and get experience in a dynamic context, we’d like to hear from you!
Apply for Graphic Designer with Advanced Powerpoint
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly