This boutique video innovation and production agency, who create motion, animation, content and TVC's for a variety of clients across multiple sectors including beauty, lifestyle, automotive and tech, are looking for an Account Manager. In this nimble team, you will take ownership over the client services function, and report into the owners of the business.
- Managing all areas of client relationships, from taking a brief, advising on budgets/ costs, timeframes and using your commercial awareness to identify opportunities for growth, checking in with them on a day to day basis and instilling their trust in you as the face of the agency
- Upon securing sign off for a project, you'll take ownership over scoping out a project, from creating schedules for key milestone delivery, allocating costs, tracking spend and managing resourcing
- You will manage all external supplier relationships, ensuring that this agency is working with the best in the business!
- You'll make sure that each project flows through the studio according to schedule, ensuring that creatives are properly briefed, aware of timeframes and have all the relevant support and tools to complete their tasks
- Managing all project related admin and paperwork
If you are an experienced Account Manager from a creative background (any experience with motion or video production is a bonus, but not mandatory) then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!