Exciting and innovative digital/CGI studio are looking for a Studio Manager to join their studio in central London.
This is an integral and autonomous position within the studio and you will be the business, taking ownership for much of the day to day operations and building management.
Reporting to the Directors, you will be vibrant, charismatic and organised professional with previous involvement on the day to day bookkeeping and will also manage the day to day running of the studio and support operations across departments and the current team of 50.
From organising our social events, managing diaries, taking calls and looking after the studio on a day-to-day basis, having initiative and being able to think on the fly is key.
You will be able to multi-task, be an excellent communicator and make sense of the numbers. You can see the ‘big picture’ and a will be a natural forward planner who can make this role their own.
Being design literate with previous studio experience is a huge plus.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Bookkeeping duties to include customer invoicing, credit control, setting up supplier payments, reporting weekly on cash forecast and new business invoicing, and inputting of financial data to accounting system. (payroll and management accounts controlled by external accountant)
- Managing studio assistant and appropriately delegating operational tasks and actively supporting in their professional progression.
- HR point of contact and holder of HR files.
- Managing all incoming communication (calls, emails, post) and distributing to relevant people.
- Managing studio operations from booking out meeting rooms and aiding the project teams to diary management and basic commercial support of the finance team.
- Key task between May - August 2019 will be managing and assisting all aspects of a large office move to our new 10,000 sq. ft. studio in Shoreditch.
- Ensure studio standard are maintained to the highest level
- Manage the sub-letting in the building and ensuring all tenants are well supported.
- Support document writing (proposals, presentations, invoicing etc.)
- Support the account and project teams to ensure greatest success for delivery and return business from our clients.
- Manage third parties e.g. photographers, printers, permits, logistic partners, etc.
- Manage, support and report for purchasing across the studio.
- Manage studio holiday calendar and ensure no critical clashes occur.
- Managing the portal from setting up new starters and monitoring internal time sheets to client logins and project updates.
- Monitor and supporting project teams on the archiving of all project information.
- Coordinating and supporting all project team recruitment.
- Coordinating team reviews