Senior Urban Designer - Sustainable Communities
One of the South-East's top multidisciplinary practices has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced, design-led Urban Designer to join their award-winning Bristol studio.
You will join at a time of great success amid extensive growth within the practice, which involves the opportunity to lead a range of exciting residential masterplans.
A team of multidisciplinary staff form a one stop shop for all services, enabling rapid project development through planning and construction.
The successful individual will be working with the UK's top housing providers and private clients to discuss, design and deliver a range of bespoke residential & mixed-use projects.
Applicants that demonstrate an ability to develop business relationships with new & existing clients will receive a succession plan to an Associate position.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following -
- Excellent client facing skills
- The ability to lead and manage a passionate team of individuals
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong design flair with the ability to develop innovative and high quality design solutions
- The ability to lead new projects from the initial stages
- Experience working on medium to large scale masterplan developments in the UK
Ideally you will have experience in large-scale rural, suburban & garden town residential project types on an urban scale as this would add to the existing team's expertise.
In return for your services to the company you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package.
To apply for this exciting post, please provide an up-to-date CV & a comprehensive body of work samples for Reece's consideration.