We’re looking for a graphic designer to create innovative and impactful design solutions for online and offline products, in support of our marketing and communications requirements.
In this role, you’ll operate within a dynamic team, on a variety of projects, in a fast-paced regulated environment. Working closely with internal clients, you’ll help develop clear briefs, agree timescales and advise colleagues throughout the design process. You’ll lead on the design of innovative digital and print collateral to deliver creative solutions to a consistently high standard and in a timely way.
You’ll be an experienced communications professional with proven outstanding design and project management skills. Working closely with internal clients, you’ll make sure that design solutions are taken from conception to completion of final artwork, whilst fulfilling the brief and adhering to our brand guidelines. In addition, you:
- Have experience of designing for digital interfaces including website page design, web banners, email design and social media imagery including static and animated gifs.
- Can demonstrate your experience in producing offline products including reports, brochures, diagrams, data visualisations, posters and large format exhibition materials
- Have exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Are an outstanding communicator, both verbal and written
- Understand branding and can apply brand guidelines, whilst helping to strengthen our visual identity, internally and externally.
This role is the opportunity to work within one of the largest healthcare regulators within the UK, shaping change within healthcare.
In return, you’ll benefit from being part of an organisation that is genuinely committed to its people. Within our friendly environment, you will have access to a range of learning and development opportunities designed to support your ongoing progression. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package to find out more please click here https://jobs.gmc-uk.org/why-join-us.html
The GMC values diversity and has made a public commitment to processes and procedures that are fair, objective, transparent and free from discrimination.
We strongly believe that diversity of background and experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to us being a better regulator. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our staff, and also the diversity of those we work with wherever we can and we would actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.