Mid Weight Producer - Freelance To Perm!
Our client is a dynamic creative agency, who push the boundaries of creativity for clients spanning the luxury and lifestyle sectors; whether it is creating ground breaking content or disruptive global advertising campaigns, these guys always create a stir! This agency is looking to bring on board a freelance Producer with the view to joining them permanently.
- Scoping out projects with a fine eye, from overseeing budget break down and spend to creating complex delivery schedules across multiple teams
- You'll be a lynch pin between teams, ensuring that communication channels between creative and clients is open and fluid; you'll know when to push back to your client and safeguard the creative, and vice versa
- You'll be involved every step of the way, from brief to launch, and be highly comfortable leading and delivering on integrated campaigns
- You will use your top organisation skills to ensure that freelancers time is appropriately managed and booked in advance, so that the creative team aren't inundated with workflow
- Ultimately, you will take it upon yourself to ensure that each project that flows through the door is flawlessly managed, and each and every client is satisfied with the creative lifespan
What type of person will you be?
- Experienced working in a similar creative, fast paced agency working with global brands; familiar with channels spanning social, digital, content and everything in between!
- You'll love collaborating with creatives and clients, championing the best from everyone in your team and taking it upon yourself to ensure that they have the right tools, resource and support to deliver on time and within budget
- Balanced; you'll be equally creative and commercial, technical and organised
- This is a small but growing team, and you'll be the type of Producer who thrives working in smaller team environments and loves mucking in!
- Flexible; this role has the possibility of travel, so you'll be open to exploring and excited by the prospect of working overseas
If you are an enthusiastic Producer, open to freelancing with the potential of going permanent, with this boutique, exciting East London agency, then be sure to pop your CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!