Senior Digital Designer
We are seeking a multi-skilled social creative and digital designer to join our client at a really exciting time for the brand.
As a creative, you will be tasked with delivering smart, versatile design and social creative that speaks to the target audience of the brand.
From website imagery to Amazon A+ content, you will have a versatile skill set which will enable you to create a consistent brand message across all our digital platforms.
A strong appetite to influence change in both our brand and the broader market through powerful ideas and disruptive design is a must.
If you know your Facebook Canvas from your Instagram Stories and are brimming with digital design ideas and personality we want to hear from you!
You must be a fantastic manager and communicator and be able to manage and assist your team to grow and to be their best.
This role does both doing and delegating, ensuring we get on with things and seize opportunities in a timely fashion.
- Lead the creative direction of the brand across digital and social channels, creating visual content and experiences that tell the story of our brand and its products.
- Define and be the guardian of digital and social creative guidelines. A digital native, you'll bring a fresh perspective to our digital and social output. Interpret creative briefs and produce industry-redefining work that helps drive our marketing and business objectives and resonates with customers at an emotional level.
- With a wealth of experience in the creation of powerful organic social content (across Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, etc.), you'll also be adept at creating awareness and conversion-driving paid social media advertising and digital display ads, too.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe creative suite, as well as After Effects and Premiere Pro. Strong photography and videography skills are extremely advantageous.
- In conjunction with our Digital Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager, adopt a 'test and learn’ approach, using data and insight to drive new ideas for optimisation and continuous improvement across the website and social channels.
- As we expand globally, build a robust understanding of our various international markets, their cultural nuances and consumer trends and habits, so that we produce creative that cuts through the noise at both a local and global level. Establish what this means in terms of versioning through all executions.
- Work with design, social media and marketing teams to lead brainstorms on how we can launch new products, propositions & campaigns, and share, progress & execute those ideas.
- Manage your own projects, work closely with senior stakeholders to manage their expectations and keep them aware of key decisions at every stage.
- Close collaboration with the Senior Designer responsible for print and new product development to deliver compelling launch creative.
- Mentoring and collaborating with our Designer to help grow their skill set and educate on latest digital trends.
- Have a thorough and constantly up-to-date knowledge of our competitors and their activity to ensure content cuts through the noise and stand us apart.
- Ensure that your work is consistent with the wider digital creative agenda, deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
- Collaborating with external creative agencies to roll out campaign work and rework Collaborating with external photographers to present our products in beautiful and eye- catching environments, so our website and other digital sites show product that ‘pings’ out from the screen.
- Ensuring consistency of look and feel across all creative platforms that the products and ranges appear on.
- Humour & fun in our work are a necessity, so a sense of the slightly bonkers is important Being a positive team player, with an enthusiasm and passion for design.
- Foundation degree, HND or Degree in Graphic Design, Art or similar
- GCSE Maths & English
- Top Adobe Suite skills, especially Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign After Effects, Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro & HTML skills highly desirable
- Excellent Keynote/PowerPoint skills
- 3+ years of social content and digital design experience, preferably on consumer goods •
- Demonstrated experience as a talented designer and conceptual thinker A strong and diverse portfolio, reflecting great taste, a command of composition and a passion for innovation + capturing the latest trends + influences
- Positive and clear communication style, able to articulate ideas/voice constructive opinions Masterful collaboration skills
- A great attitude and positive outlook