This highly prestigious design studio work on both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, lighting and pieces of artwork celebrating artisan crafts and the finest materials.
Known for sophisticated luxury chic to match their clients' lifestyles, they are currently seeking an Interior Designer who can work alongside the other designers and work on both UK and International projects.
- A minimum of 3 year gained experience on luxury residential projects
- Knowledge of art furniture and galleries
- Fabric specification and procurement experience
- Rhino and KeyShot knowledge (training will be provided)
- Able to understand and read space plans, floor finish plans, ceiling plans, elevations and details from architect drawings
- Fabrics selections and liaising with fabric suppliers
- Preparation and development on projects with drawings, models, images, material and mood boards and other documents relating to the design
- Assisting on accurate schedules, obtaining accurate pricing from internal documents / suppliers
- Attending client meetings