We have a very exciting opening for an experienced Digital Designer to join a creative team at an innovative advertisement agency.
The agency is looking for an experienced and ambitious UI/Digital Designer to work closely with the agency's design lead to drive the delivery of the UI and digital design across a variety of projects, presenting solutions for the agency's clients, and to support the user in achieving their goals.
Ideal candidates should be full of imaginative ideas, must be able to demonstrate both commercial awareness and a highly creative approach. The ideal candidate must have a real passion for digital design, creating and delivering leading digital solutions. Individuals will be driven, ambitious and have a passion for healthy living as they join the "healthiest agency network in the world"!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong UI Design experience - product focused (complex web platforms, aps etc)
- Ability to create precise Sketch designs with best practices in building maintainable files
- Be an advocate for maintaining consistent user experiences, design patterns, and an atomic methodology
- A keen eye for aesthetics, such as strong typographic skills, visual hierarchy, information clarity
- A solid understanding of UX and Design principles and best practices
- Knowledge of responsive design principles and constraints
- Strong time management and deadline-driven - whilst remaining focused on high-quality output
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of Interaction Design
- Deliver insightful thinking that optimises the quality and usability of the web assets we create and build for clients
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- Attend meetings and briefings with clients and colleagues
- Team player - prepared to pitch in and support the studio with delivery across all mediums including offline.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive practical UI design experience and a can-do attitude
- 4 years plus experience in a similar role, ideally in a related industry
- Champion the importance of responsive design to ensure an optimal experience across all platforms
- Expert in industry-standard design visualisation and prototyping software i.e Sketch, Figma, Principel, Adobe CC Suite, InVision and Zeplin
- Full cycle designer; from concept through to solutions, polish and asset creation
- Have experience designing for the responsive web and designing native apps
- Be able to interpret and follow design guidelines and principles
- Designing mobile first responsive sites
- Ability to set the vision for projects
- Excellent typographic and layout skills
- Degree qualifications in graphic, UI or digital design.