A multi-award winning, multidisciplinary, boutique creative agency based in East London are looking for a Design Director to join there close-knit team. This will be their most senior 'hands-on' creative role and requires someone with a high level of leadership, creative excellence, good brand experience and a strategic approach.
This studio works across a diverse range of projects that span branding, identity creation, creative content, and campaigns - they also work with a real mix of clients, global leaders, and boutiques alike from sectors such as technology, digital, film, and hospitality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a small-to-medium sized creative team
- Working closely alongside other departments within the business to bring projects together
- Playing a core role in further developing creative process internally
- Creatively leading projects, in a hands-on manner - setting the bar for design excellence
- Inspiring clients and colleagues alike with your ability to discuss creative work and generate ideas
This opportunity offers;
- An inspiring environment to work within and a culture that truly values employees well-being.
- huge scope for personal development and career progression
- The chance to produce innovative, boundary-pushing, award-winning design work across a wide-variety of disciplines and brands.
This is a unique opportunity to become a truly integral member of a well renowned, highly sought after creative. If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow - email@example.com