Senior Account Manager
This well-established brand and packaging agency are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their close-knit team, in their buzzing West London studio. This role would suit a strong senior who has a wealth of experience with packaging design, who loves cutting to the core of a brand and really rolling their sleeves up.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Taking ownership over an array of projects from end to end; hands on from taking a brief, shaping internally with your team, scoping streams of work, presenting to your client and seeing through the entire creative process
- You'll be creative and commercial in equal measure, and know how to guide your clients thoughtfully, whilst using your initiative to identify opportunities of growth
- Adding value to the creative process; collaborating with your creative team to develop a brand and brief, throwing in your opinion on naming, brand positioning and helping drive a project forward, each step of the way
- Building trusted relationships with your clients and suppliers will be second nature to you; you'll be empathetic, compassionate and intelligent - inspired by the work your agency are delivering
The right candidate for this role will able to actively demonstrate the following;
- Top communication skills, written and verbal
- A well-honed understanding of branding and packaging coupled with experience working in a packaging design agency/studio on big FMCG brands; familiar with the language and process used in this nature of work
- The ability to work in small teams; no ego, hands on, non-precious and down to earth, with a good sense of humour!
If you think you fit the bill and would like to join a packaging design studio, please send through your CV through to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!