Graphic Designer, Sky Sports Racing / attheraces.com
Competitive salary + benefits – Central London
Sky Sports Racing is the eleventh Sky Sports channel and is dedicated to horse racing. Attheraces.com is the largest digital platform for horse racing in the UK and Ireland.
With coverage that is trusted, informative and entertaining we try to ensure that everything we do reflects the dynamism and excitement of the sport we love.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who can demonstrate real pride and passion in their work to join our team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will work closely with the marketing team and help support functions across the business. With a focus on social media and video content creation, you’ll help develop great campaigns that fit with our strong brand, drive engagement and attract new audiences.
You will work in conjunction with creative leads both external and within the Sky Creative agency providing ample opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a world-class media company environment.
- Full time design support for Sky Sports Racing TV broadcast and digital environment.
- Develop artwork on advertising campaigns across digital and print media.
- Create social media campaigns promoting products, services and key racing events.
- Edit video footage and custom imagery to generate digital content.
- Oversee all creative output to ensure consistency and alignment with brand identity.
You will be highly motivated and passionate about design. You will have excellent communication skills and a creative flair. You will be a creative thinker, take initiative and demonstrates a 'can do' attitude.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent vocational qualification) in a design-related discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Adobe Creative Suite applications, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in video editing and animation
- Ability to manage projects workflow and work collaboratively between teams
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to conceptualise design solutions from brief and respond to deadlines
- Passionate and flexible self-starter
Duties will normally fall within standard working hours, Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm, but some evening, weekend and Bank Holiday work may be required.
The Graphic Designer position will be based in our central London offices at Millbank, SW1 and comes with full healthcare, pension and further benefits.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and any links to portfolio via the Apply button.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly