This well-established company has an excellent reputation as a creator of inspirational showhomes, marketing suites and retirement developments working for some of the biggest names in the UK property industry.
They can boast a high level of repeat business and recommendations and are currently seeking a Senior Interior Designer to help lead and organise the design team. This role will also have the additional temporary responsibilities of office management to include scheduling of work, design allocation to the designers and liaising with the account managers. These additional duties are due to Maternity leave cover. It is envisaged that the split will be 80% design and 20% admin during this period.
Person / Experience Required:
- Design qualified with 5+ years experience
- Experience should include residential / showhome projects
- Understanding of fabrics, colour and styling
- Spatial awareness
- IT literate, fluent in Photoshop and InDesign
- Portfolio showing creative design flair
- Driving Licence