Trade Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
London W3, United Kingdom
Alter London is one of the UK’s leading producers of bespoke furniture. Working closely with renowned interior designers and architects worldwide, we provide extensive in-house manufacturing services, specialising in high quality upholstery and luxury furniture for high end residential, luxury hotels and hospitality projects.
We require an exceptional individual to join us who has a genuine passion for furniture and the luxury interiors sector. The successful candidate must be an experienced driven sales professional, already delivering proven results from their own portfolio of interior design and trade professional accounts.
- Generate and deliver new trade sales and develop key trade relationships with high-end residential stakeholders, Architects & Designers, Specifiers in luxury interiors marketplace.
- Proactively manage existing clients delivering new sales and business development.
- Achieve personal sales targets and produce reports on business conversion.
- Identify and conduct weekly sales call opportunities, assisting clients on furniture specification and project details.
- Present proposals, written orders, communicating lead times and all relative information to client; handle objections.
- Be able to make outbound calls
- High Standard of English - written and verbal
- Highly efficient, able to work at a fast pace
- Able to manage their workload of 50 accounts at any one time
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience of making sales within luxury market, preferably trade
- Confident working to monthly targets, reporting and strong professional sales approach.
- Organised and professional, capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously without compromising accuracy. Confident in face to face client presentations, able to secure and retain new business.
- Personable with excellent client relation skills, Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- IT literate with profound experience using Microsoft Office and CRM/SAP systems.
- Self-starter and highly-motivated with ability to work individually under pressure.
We offer an attractive industry leading salary package and a generous commission scheme, of which will be dependent on experience.
Starting Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 + benefits + quarterly bonus (OTE £60,000)