Leading global consumer communications agency is looking for a talented creative director. This is a unique role and they are looking for someone with experience in the PR industry coming up with earned for ideas not paid for creative solutions. The role needs a hybrid creative thinker and big idea generator with the craft and experience to shape and execute that idea into live compelling deliverable work.
IF you think this sounds like you – please do get in touch for more information on the company and opportunity. Salary and package completely dependent on experience.
- A desire to get out disruptive, earned-first creative work that actually gets people talking?
- A record of developing and executing award-winning creative ideas that work in earned media and social media?
- An ability to think big and develop disruptive creative concepts that could lead a clients’ whole marketing campaign?
- Experience of working on integrated campaigns?
- A cultural curiosity that keeps you bubbling with topical, relevant ideas?
- A strong ability to develop cultural and human insights that set up powerful creative?
- The persuasive skills to sell and defend ideas with clients and all–agency groups?
- A need to see ideas through from concept to execution to ensure creative excellence?
- The ability to develop and maintain senior client relationships to support creative success?
- A love and understanding of creative craft?
- An entrepreneurial mindset to make great work happen and overcome obstacles?
- An ability to develop creative strategy, in order to develop more effective creative work?