This leading brand and creative communications agency, who work with an impressive roster of clients spanning Education, Corporate, Healthcare & Fitness and Leisure clients, are looking for hybrid Account Director with top project management skills to join the team.
What will this role include?
- Managing an array of key clients across multiple sectors, acting as a key liaison on the status of work & finances, always working to identify potential opportunities for growth for your clients, leading them strategically whilst also leading internally on delivery
- Encompassing the financial responsibility for your accounts, planning ahead and ensuring that all projects are thoroughly resourced, scoped and planned
- You'll know when to bring in the expertise of your Design Director, Strategists and your clients marketing team/ design support, to strategise and scope projects
- Reporting directly into the agencies MD and CSD, you will be able to seamlessly transition into the role, quickly building rapport with your clients and peers alike, confident in your client servicing and project management skills
What type of person will you be?
- Experience across communications strategy, integrated campaigns spanning print, video, digital, apps and branding is essential - whilst at the AD level, you'll still muck in with all areas of project management; scoping, resourcing, scheduling, supplier liaison and utilising various systems and PM tools
- You'll be personable, inspiring with a really strong team player mentality!
- To compliment your personality, you'll also have a natural business acumen, able to identify opportunities, whilst strategically and creatively solving your clients marketing needs
- Whilst you'll take an overview of the account and managing the client relationship, you'll equally get stuck in with the nitty gritty of the project, rolling up your sleeves and having a non-precious attitude
If you are a driven, proactive and passionate Account Director with a strong grounding in project management, looking for a new opportunity with a leading creative agency, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!