Graphic Designer & Print Manager (8 month contract)
Our client a higher education college based in West London seeks a graphic designer/print manager to join their small but busy inhouse team.
This is going to be a super role supporting one of the countries best known independent colleges. Reporting into the digital marketing manager you will be responsible for designing and maintaining a range of publications from internal course materials, newsletters, prospectuses and a range of marketing material. You’ll also be required to respond to a range of ad hoc jobs such as poster designs for internal and external use and image creation for the websites.
This role will be a pivotal role within the marketing team. Supporting other marketing staff and colleagues across three campuses is seen as an integral part of the role and requires good communication and a positive attitude. New publications and marketing collateral will allow for a good deal of creativity whilst maintaining existing documents such as the courses notes requires good administration, time management and accurate type setting.
As well as hands on design and artwork you will be required to manage print order and marketing collateral distribution. Communicating with printers, newspapers and media buyers is an important part of this role. You will liaise with the distribution company for fulfilment and marketing collateral distribution whilst maintaining accurate levels of stock.
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience working inhouse for a brand, managing large printed publications as well as faster turnaround printed projects too.
- Excellent all round print production knowledge and significant experience liaising with printers and third party suppliers.
- Strong project management skills and task prioritisation.
- Capacity to work efficiently in order to meet tight deadlines.
- A flair for design across digital and printed communications.
- Excellent skills in In-design, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Friendly and helpful approach day to day.
If this sounds like you please send your details and full portfolio through.