Motion Designer - 2D & 3D - Salary DOE
You will be responsible for helping to evolve moving image, creating both 2D & 3D animation, supporting various internal and external requirements as well as video shoots and edits. Currently in a real point of growth, you will be someone who can bring the brand to life through moving image and high-quality design.
- An excellent eye for motion design, visual design, including layout and typography.
- Experienced with end-to-end delivery, concepting, storyboarding, scripting, motion and editing.
- Excellent working knowledge of After Effects, Premier Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch & C4D.
- Advise on video and film-related tasks and collaborate with the global design team to concept, storyboard, edit and create engaging and compelling work for original video content.
- Experience with Audio & VO and applying to motion graphics.
- Video editing and colour correction skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of transcoding.
- Experience coordinating and shooting video and ability to help direct, i.e.; knowledge of three point lighting, professional audio and camera set up.
- Ability to direct and drive narrative within production?.
- Basic scamping skills to create storyboards.
This role will be in based in London, however you will have the occasional option to travel. Great opportunity to work across a huge variety of projects from product demos through to web video and social media.
Get in touch - email@example.com