Our client is proud to be a leading independent UK consultancy at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance. You will be part of their creative agency, this Graphic Designer to join our client’s team in Amersham, who can apply design and artworking skills across print design and digital design. You should have a high understanding of Adobe CS, with a beautiful portfolio to match. The ideal candidate is also able to take briefs from concept through to timely delivery of finished assets.
In short, we want someone who can make tired old corporate communications stand out.
The ream culture is collaborative. Despite the busy day-to-day, we see the importance of taking a step away together to reflect on things and think about improvements for the future as well as finding humour in the challenges that befall us!
Their team is a growing team and you will report into the Senior Lead Creative, with a view of taking on a mentor role to any Junior Designers coming in. Work would be briefed in by the Senior Lead Creative and/or Engagement Consultant (Account Manager).
- Design and delivery of printed collateral (Newsletters, Booklets, Posters, Banners, Packs etc)
- Design and delivery of digital collateral (E-mailers and banners)
- Design and delivery of graphics (Illustration, Info-graphics, Icons etc)
- Design of assets and concepts for Apps, AR and other Platforms
- Interpreting and implementing brand guidelines where necessary
- Proofreading own work to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Accurate time management of allocated tasks
- Any other reasonable task as advised from time-to-time
- Experienced in use of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Intermediate HTML coding
- Thorough understanding of print and production processes
- At least 3 years working in a creative agency or equivalent