Middleweight Digital Designer
Job Title: Dog-Loving Middleweight Digital Designer
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
PetsPyjamas are the leaders of dog-friendly travel throughout the UK & Europe. Our expert pet concierge team provide a unique and personalised experience to our ever growing avid dog-loving travellers. Launched in 2012 by the founders of toptable.com, we are playing a key role in the exploding trend around pets as true family members and are focused on making the Travel Industry truly Pet Welcoming.
Our dog-friendly HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a Vibrant Entrepreneurial team dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 35+ we are at a pivotal break through moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2019 and beyond. Being part of the PetsPyjamas pack offers the opportunity for enriched personal development, rapid career progression and all whilst working in an exciting, engaged and energetic environment.
We are now on the lookout for talented and creative middleweight digital designer to join the Marketing and Communications team to help deliver a huge number of design projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced company, where creativity is one of the main factors of our stylish and successful brand.
To succeed in this role, you need to have enthusiasm and a portfolio showcasing projects that show an ability to work to tight brand guidelines whilst pushing those guidelines to the limit and injecting as much creativity as possible. A thorough understanding of our brand and a willingness to develop new designs based on these guidelines is essential, together with a sense of urgency to stick to tight deadlines, succeed in an agile environment, work smart, have energy and flexibility to roll out projects which combine content generation, incredibly strong CRM programs, UX and print.
- Responsible for front-end creation of website pages, emails, presentations, graphics and editorial or print
- Specific focus on email design and delivery
- Building new templates, developing a robust testing strategy and liaising with marketing to develop increased levels of segmentation and personalisation
- Create and design assets/visual content for the new responsive website and mobile app initiatives
- Updating the design and communications for monthly company stakeholder communications
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of five years working as a designer for both online and offline project fulfilment
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Fluency with the full Adobe Suite
- Experience with video editing software such as Premier and After Effects is a bonus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with a positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and have an excellent understanding of the importance of branding
- Desirable experience in travel and luxury sectors
The people we love need to:
- Be flexible in approach
- Have tons of energy and enthusiasm
- Be agile
- Be hardworking
- Be hands-on
- Be quick learners
- Think on their feet
- Be open to change
- Thrive on independence, but excel at collaboration
- Fall in love with our brand
- Love dogs!
- A truly exciting work environment with a huge opportunity to use your skills to really make your
mark & be accountable for your work
- Opportunities to grow an amazing brand amongst a talented team
- Cool and trendy workspace, great Shoreditch location
- A team who are like your family
- Prosecco Fridays
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- Regular socials
- The chance to bring your dog to work!
If any of our roles spark your interest or if you feel that you could be the paw-fect fit for our team then send across your portfolio, a snappy statement and your cv to below.
Please note that we will only consider applicants who send their portfolio.