Project Manager - global branding agency
This global (and famous) branding agency is looking for a real smart cookie to join their ranks. This is a great opportunity and is ideal for a Project Executive with some experience in a design / brand agency, ready for a step up.
Based in the heart of London this global branding agency is all about big picture thinking and they specialise in all things brand, working across disciplines such as: brand positioning, naming, identity, global implementation, brand activation, communications. You will work hard and learn masses, but this is a great opportunity to work with some of the best names in the industry.
As a Project Manager, you’ll need passion, drive, initiative, a positive attitude and be ready to muck in. You will support the senior client services team and will receive all the support and mentorship needed to grow and develop. They do promote people very quickly and encourage growth and development. Hard work is rewarded!
- Experience writing scopes and briefings using client provided information
- Ability to work as part of a team and work quickly to inform the teams of workstreams and deliverables dates
- Able to manage budgets, timing, etc
- Able to work under own initiative and remain calm under pressure
- An engaging and resourceful approach to client and internal relationships