We are working with an innovative, dynamic and market leading independent agency, who have a strong heritage in retail design and experience, who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team. Working on some of the biggest, global brands in technology and automotive, you'll get stuck in managing everything from receiving client briefs to delivery, covering a variety of touch points including print, digital, video (UX/ UI) and interiors.
- The CS structure here is very flat, so you'll be a self-starter, and someone who loves fully engrossing themselves in to the tasks at hand, who needs little guidance in the day to day management of work
- You'll have incredible, second to non-attention to detail, and appreciate the intricate nature of the work this agency does, and will quickly establish yourself as both a brand guardian to your clients, and a champion of the agencies creativity; championing your team of creatives and inspiring them to do their best
- Working with international clients, you'll have a professional approach to client services, soaking up every ounce of information they share, whilst also being personal, approachable and incredibly easy to build rapport with
- You'll use the in-house production management system to ensure that all files are updated correctly, all relevant data is logged and accessible, so that the creative team have all the resources and tools needed to complete their work to the highest standard
- You will be passionate about creating ground breaking work, yet be familiar with working with complex brand guidelines
To be considered for this role, you must have prior agency experience, working as a client facing Project Manager; attention to detail and organisation are vital, as is a sunny disposition! You'll thrive working in a boutique environment and be eager to integrate yourself into this close-knit team of top talent.
If this is you, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!